PresenceLearning provides exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for pre K-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,600 teletherapists to support students in need?
Speech-Language Therapists in the PresenceLearning Network:
● Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
● Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
● Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
● Work on our proprietary platform built for teletherapy.
● Access therapy materials and assessments within the PresenceLearning platform.
● Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
● Set their own schedules.
● Participate in a perks program with discounts to our partner organizations.
● Benefit from the support you'll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
● One or more valid state license as an SLP
● ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
● 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (excluding the Clinical Fellowship Year)
● Schedule flexibility and interest in working across time-zones
● Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
● Strong communication and relationship building skills
● Strong computer skills and comfort with technology
● Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access
● Reliable computer with a webcam
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to email@example.com
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist