Chester, PA 19013 US
Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Chester, PA area for the 2018-19 school year. Very Competitive Pa
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2018-10-17
Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Chester, PA area for the 2018-19 school year. Very Competitive Pay!
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Conducting collaborative assessments using evidence-based practices to identify students with communication disorders
- Assist in developing, reevaluating, and continuing support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
- Supporting the interrelationships across the language processes of listening, speaking, reading, and writing
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4234490
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist