As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide in-person speech services for high school students in a public school. The caseload will consist of 65 students, 10-15 are speech only. This position is for maternity leave coverage from January 4th - the end of May 2021.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: M-F 8:00 am - 3:00 pm / 37.5 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must be School Certified in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 5570626
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist