Eaton, OH 45320 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings in Eaton, OH, for a current FMLA opening for the 17/18 SY! JOIN US AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHIL
Date Posted: 2018-03-19
JOIN US AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- K-12, MD and ED students
- Full-Time FMLA starting Mid-March - End of May
- OH SLP License, and OH ODE required. CF's welcome to apply.
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams - where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)