The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities (Cuyahoga DD) is seeking an Early Intervention (EI) Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Supervisor to supervise and monitor the provision of Early Intervention speech/language pathology services to individuals eligible for Board services. The nature of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provide clinical supervision, performance evaluation, and feedback to EI Speech/Language Pathologists (SLP).
- Organize and monitor EI SLP staff with regard to adherence to policies and procedures for therapy provision, clinical practices, and ethics standards.
- Train EI SLPs and maintain standards for performance of evaluations, record keeping (hard copy and electronic), implementation of intervention, technical competency, review of objectives, plans, and treatment, and adherence to the primary service provider/teaming approach.
- Monitor elements and implementation of early intervention services delivered by EI SLPs, including but not limited to maintaining relationships with external partner agencies, observation and oversight of team meetings and monitoring of programmatic productivity and outcome data.
- Maintain and monitor Kronos data for EI SLP staff including professional leave requests, absences, and timecards. Manage staff mileage and work from home requests.
- Establish or coordinate in-service opportunities to advance professional growth of EI SLP staff.
- Participate in recruitment and hiring process for EI SLP staff and new employee orientation.
- Implement best practice efforts for EI SLPs with the management team, including the Division Manager.
- Participate in department work efforts related to agency committees, task forces, and other initiatives as assigned. As necessary, make presentations or coordinate staff to present on applicable topics.
- As necessary, represent Cuyahoga DD in dealings with other State, regional and local agencies and organizations. As necessary, attend and participate in meetings, committees, conferences and make presentations on applicable topics.
- Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
- License in Speech-Language Pathology from the State of Ohio.
- At least two years supervisory experience required.
- Valid state of Ohio driver's license and continued maintenance of excellent driving record.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR