Raleigh, NC 27606 US
Elementary school job close to Raleigh, NC Sunbelt staffing is interviewing for an immediate Speech Language Pathology job working with elementary school children. This is a manageable case
Date Posted: 2017-10-07
Elementary school job close to Raleigh, NC
Sunbelt staffing is interviewing for an immediate Speech Language Pathology job working with elementary school children. This is a manageable caseload with mild to moderate disabilities. The ideal candidate will have previous school experience, be flexible and ready to work with the children. An active NC State License is required.
• The assessment, treatment planning and the provision of therapeutic services for children with intellectual and developmental delays
• Attend IEP meetings and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech therapy
• Work collaboratively with other professions involved in the therapeutic support of the child
• Provide speech and language therapy to students for the purpose of minimizing the adverse impact of speech and language disorders on student success
Benefits are available for full time positions. Visit www.sunbeltstaffing.com for more information.
If you are interested in learning more about this job, or know of anyone who may be interested, please call Kim Redeker at 813-792-3436 or email me at email@example.com
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)