Staten Island, NY 10314 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows (CFs) for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in Staten Island, NYC! Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our
Date Posted: 2019-03-21
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Staten Island is the southernmost of New York City's 5 boroughs. It is connected to Lower Manhattan via the Staten Island Ferry, which runs across New York Harbor and a wonderful place to live and work!
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)