New York, NY 11373 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows for our school-based openings for the 18/19 SY in New York, NY!Join Us - As We Work To Positively Impact The Lives Of Children And Comm
Date Posted: 2019-02-15
Join Us - As We Work To Positively Impact The Lives Of Children And Communities Across The Us!
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university
- CCC or CFY
- State Licensure or process of receiving State License
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Customized care, support and mentoring for new grads from assigned supervisor or Clinical Manager
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Nationwide travel assignments (guaranteed contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
- Professional stipend for materials, dues/licensure
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
- Licensure application assistance and monitoring
- Professional Toolbox - Super Duper discount, access to Bridge Academy, Bloom Box of starter materials
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)