We know that as a healthcare professional, you may wake up each morning wanting to make a difference. As a professional at EBS, we give you the support and tools that you need to make the biggest impact possible. EBS has a growing presence in home-based Early Intervention, New York, NY schools, and CPSE so keep reading if you like what you're hearing!
- The outstanding support and mentorship of our seasoned team of caring professionals
- Access to customized CEU training and professional development
- Flexible schedules
- Full-time, part-time
- Competitive pay
- Appropriate state certifications and state licensure
- Strong written and communication skills
- Well organized and detailed oriented
You're likely wondering just who we are by this point, so let us give you a quick snapshot of EBS! We have been leaders in serving the pediatric population for over thirty years. That number doesn't mean that we stay stagnant. In fact, we never stop evolving. Five years ago we were not where we are today, and five years from now we'll be even better. Just imagine how much your career can grow with us!
EBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal or State law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow