11105 New York, NY 11105
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming Students load?Come work as Speech language pathologist at school where you can make difference, working with less number of students for reasonable ho
Ethan Cole, Cole
Date Posted: 2018-08-14
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming Students load?
Come work as Speech language pathologist at school where you can make difference, working with less number of students for reasonable hours.
We are looking for Speech language pathologist with a certification of Clinical competence from the American speech language and hearing association along with a current state license as speech language pathologist. Case load is around 30 students of age group 5-21, the position is for full time 35 hours/week, assignment going to be start from 8 Jan, 2018 till end of the school year.
ATX Learning seeking a SLP within 30 miles of New york, NY. The area is short drive from Homer, It's known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating, disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views.
Reasons to work with us:
We are offering you numerous benefits, such as:
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision) • Travel & Housing Reimbursement
• Retirement Plan • Longevity bonus & Genuine Appreciation
• Excellent round the year salary package • Career Growth
• Direct deposit, Tax free Reimbursements • Paid time off (PTO)
• Licensure Assistance & Reimbursement • Referral Bonus
• Relocation Assistance • Wonderful budget for tools
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• ASHA-CCC Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities • Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD)
• Valid New York State License as a SLP
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY) OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant