As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide in-person services for public elementary school students. This position starts on August 31 and will be for the entire 2022/2023 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: 3 days per week/ 8:30 AM- 3:30 PM (18 hours per week)
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students
- Assisting in evaluations and providing appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 7880465
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist