As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide services for public school students for the 2020/2021 school year.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 10 hours per week
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Missouri
- Must be School Certified in the state of Missouri
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Student instruction/therapy
- Special education program evaluation and planning
- Student assessment
- Medicaid billing and required paperwork
- IEP development, implementation, and progress monitoring
- Individualized and small group student instruction
- Innovative programming
- Team member and student assessment
- Attend/participate in parent meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 5242723
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist