Liberty, MO 64068
am actively reviewing resumes to interview for a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a full-time position near the Liberty, MO area. The candidate selected for this position will work for
Date Posted: 2019-08-08
am actively reviewing resumes to interview for a Speech Language Pathologist. This will be a full-time position near the Liberty, MO area. The candidate selected for this position will work for the duration of the 2019-2020 academic school year. Here are some details on the caseload:
- Providing speech therapy to early childhood students
- Students in the caseload have mild to moderate disabilities
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Keeping records involving to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Valid state certification or license
- Experience in school-based settings
- IEP familiarity
If you are interested in this Full Time Speech Language Pathologist job near the Liberty, MO area, please contact me at 813-792-3443 and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist