As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide both in-person and online services for elementary-aged students. This position is needed until July of 2021. Candidates must have experience working with elementary students.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 20-30 hours per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed/certified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the state of Missouri
- Must have School Certification in the state of Missouri
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 5700373
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist