64106 Kansas City, MO 64106
ATX Learning is seeking full time and part time Speech Language Pathologist in Kansas City, Missouri. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization.Benefits:Excellent
Tel: (800) 846-5120*123
Date Posted: 2018-03-03
ATX Learning is seeking full time and part time Speech Language Pathologist in Kansas City, Missouri. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization.
- Excellent round the year salary package
- Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Career Growth
- Travel Reimbursement
- Paid licensing fees
- Paid ASHA dues
- Wonderful budget for tools
- Genuine appreciation
- Longevity bonus
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid Missouri/Kansas state license as a SLP
- Minimum One year of experience required
- Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
- Management of all aspects of students programming.
- Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
- Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges
- Development and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist