Cochituate, MA Wayland, MA 01778
Speech Language Pathologist ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a
Fred Miller, CCC-SLP
Date Posted: 2018-07-05
Speech Language Pathologist
ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current Massachusetts license / eligible to apply, to practice as a speech pathologist.
- Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
- Insurance and retirement plan (with company match)
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
- Longevity bonus
- Paid licensing fees
- Paid ASHA dues
- Budget for tools
- CFY supervision
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth
- ... and many more!
- Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
- Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively
- Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
- Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
- Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
- Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
- Connecticut SLP Certification
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC or Clinical Fellow
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY) OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant