JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist (2020-2021 School Year)
Located in Somerville, MAAre you looking for an excellent school-based assignment? EDU Healthcare is calling your name! Are you looking to spend more time with your family and have summers off? You can work in schools as a contract employee where you will enjoy the school hours with NO nights, weekends, or late night appointments. Call our hiring managers today at 866-757-1272!! This opportunity is for YOU!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow