REVERE , MA Revere, MA 02151 US
Location: REVERE, MA Setting: SNF UNIT Employment Type: Perm Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a SNF UNIT, near REVERE - Boston-Quincy, MA. Ardor Health
Ardor Health Solutions
Date Posted: 2018-02-22
- Location: REVERE, MA
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type: Perm
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Speech Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintain patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Speech Language Pathology.
- Current license as a Speech Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: SLP - Speech Language Pathologist for a SNF UNIT, near REVERE - Boston-Quincy, MA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist/SLP to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist position comes with superior benefits.
Requirements for success in this SLP/Speech Language Pathologist job:
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)