ATX Learning is currently looking to hire an energetic, and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our school staff for the location in Boston, MA. The SLP needs to provide designated support and services for students by identifying, assessing, planning, providing, evaluating, and improving educational services to those individuals who demonstrate communicative difficulties. Are you interested in joining an organization devoted to helping all children succeed? If so, we want to hear from you.
- Conduct assessments in collaboration with others that help to identify students with communication disorders as well as to inform instruction and intervention
- Meet federal and state mandates as well as local policies in the performance of duties;
- Determine the needs of individual students within the classroom setting and provide services within the classroom as deemed appropriate
- Participate in dispute resolution meetings, hearings, and mediation settlement meetings as needed
- Manage Medicaid reimbursement activities
- Master’s level degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech and Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Possession of MA DESE license.
- Minimum one year of experience required
Benefits and Perks
There are so many benefits to accepting a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position with ATX Learning. Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Best salaries in the state, 12 months payment schedule
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Paid licensing fees
- Budget for tools
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth... and many more!
For any query regarding job details and related benefits, please send an email at A.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Atiq at our toll-free number 1800-846-5120 Ext.163
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist