Hunt Valley, MD 21031 US
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing school-based Speech Language Pathologists for a year round program in Hunt Valley, MD! This is full time, serving students ages 5-21, with full clin
Date Posted: 2019-06-17
- MD SLP license
- Experience working with children/adolescents with Autism who are low functioning, non-verbal and have severe emotional/behavioral disabilities preferred
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)