The Stepping Stones Group is Transforming Careers. We're here for you every step of the way! Speech Language Pathologist and Clinical Fellow school-based openings in Waterboro, ME for the 21/22 SY!
- Full Time Positions - Elementary Caseloads
Join our team and together, we will continue our mission of transforming the lives of children and families, improving the quality of therapeutic and behavioral services, and joining with like-minded therapists, clinicians and educators in order to have a greater impact in our communities.
We offer Clinical Support at every stage of your career, Professional Development, Comprehensive Benefits Package, CEU webinars and much more!
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Mentoring & Clinical support for SLPs at all stages of your career
- Online resources including ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas, and free CEUs
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- ME SLP License Required - School Based Experience Preferred
- We encourage New Grads to apply
Our passionate leadership team and expansive clinical support network ensure the delivery of the highest quality therapeutic and behavioral health services nationwide. The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow