Washington, IN 47501 US
Speech-Language Pathologist openings for the 17/18 SY in Washington, IN! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!Job Details:This is school-based,
Date Posted: 2018-05-03
- This is school-based, Pre-school students only
- Full-Time Maternity Leave from 4/1/2018-5/25/2018
- IN SLP License, IN Teacher Certification and ASHA CCC's required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)