Knightstown, IN 46148 US
Now hiring for IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT for Next School Year!Speech Language Pathologist needed for a full time position east of Indianapolis. This position will service the local school district in the ar
Date Posted: 2019-06-19
Now hiring for IMMEDIATE PLACEMENT for Next School Year!
Speech Language Pathologist needed for a full time position east of Indianapolis. This position will service the local school district in the area! This will be a manageable case load with a wide range of disabilities and offers an excellent compensation package with optional benefits and housing/location assistance if needed. License is required.
Our speech therapists service patients ranging in age from birth to 21 years, with various disabilities. Whether you are looking to work in a Specialty, Elementary, Middle or a High School setting, we hope to find the perfect position for you! Sunbelt Staffing is passionate about our therapists and the children they serve.
The job functions will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Performs comprehensive evaluations of students using standardized testing tools and non-standardized testing tools.
2. Provides speech therapy for a wide range of pediatric diagnoses that include: Down's syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, genetic disorders and developmental delays.
3. Completes all documentation required for each student on time, within the specified time period.
4. Communicates to appropriate members of staff, student and family members regarding student needs and progress, either by documentation or, if necessary, direct contact.
Apply Today, as Speech Language Pathology contract positions are in high demand throughout the United States. As an SLP at Sunbelt Staffing you will receive an elite compensation package that can include:
*Excellent health coverage including medical, dental and vision
*CEU and licensure reimbursement
*Housing, travel and relocation funding available
*401(k) retirement planning with company match
Send your resume to:
or call Jeanette at:
(844) 744-2239 for consideration.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)