Bedford, IN 47421 US
We are currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the 18/19 SY in Bedford, IN!JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!IN Teaching Cer
Date Posted: 2018-05-03
JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- IN Teaching Cert and IN SLP license is required
- Serving grades K-12
- Part time, 2-3 days/week
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)