Yorkville, IL 60560 US
JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP JOB #: 185790 LOCATION: Yorkville, IL SETTING: School SPECIALTY: specialty DESCRIPTION: Immediate needs for SLP for school based assignment in Kendall Coun
EDU Healthcare Recruiting
Date Posted: 2018-09-21
JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 185790
LOCATION: Yorkville, IL
DESCRIPTION: Immediate needs for SLP for school based assignment in Kendall County, IL
Develops short and long-range plans consistent with curriculum/personal goals, learners’ diversity, and learning theory; developed through collaboration with administration and teachers.
Demonstrates working knowledge of current legislation, regulations, policies and ethical issues related to the provision of educational services, including least restrictive environment, due process, assessment, discipline, transition, supplemental services and supports, specialized health care and assistive technology, to individuals with all types of disabilities across the age range.
Demonstrates specialized skill and knowledge in the area of Speech and Language; holding necessary licensures.
Understands issues in definition and identification procedures for individuals with disabilities including those individuals from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)