Wood Dale, IL 60191 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide maternity leave coverage for pu
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2020-04-06
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide maternity leave coverage for public school students. This position is needed until May 29th of 2020. Early Childhood experience is a plus.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Days/Hours Needed: 7.5 hours per day / 3 days per week
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualification(s):
- Must be licensed/certified in the state of Illinois
- Must be School Certified in the state of Illinois
- Must have CCC's
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting with teachers and other classroom staff as needed
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4916453
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist