West Chicago, ILFull Time
Posted: July 26th, 2021
SLP Clinical Fellows - Interview now with The Stepping Stones Group! Available CF eligible positions for the 21-22 school year in West Chicago, IL!
Embarking on your CF Experience with The Stepping Stones Group provides you with unparalleled support through our industry-leading Pathways to Success - We surround you with responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provide you with meaningful interactive opportunities, and give you access to our exclusive content. Our support network extends beyond your CF experience! We can’t wait to tell you about Bloom, Foundations, and Bridge Academy! Explore our CF Page.
Starting the conversation is easy - Talk with our New Graduate Talent Acquisition Team - created exclusively to hire and work with SLP Clinical Fellows. We are excited to hear about your career aspirations!
Why interview with SSG?
- · We intentionally slow the process down making sure all your questions are answered
- · ONE dedicated team member will work with you to start the conversation and facilitate each step of the hiring process
- · Learn about our company benefits and perks
- · Discuss your clinical experiences with an SLP!
Benefits Made for You!
- · Student Loan Repayment Options
- · Spread Pay Plan - (budget friendly)
- · Full Health Benefits
- · Professional Development Stipend
- · Wellness Stipend
Need Extra Cash? Refer your Speech Language Pathology classmates! Last year’s top referring individual received $7,000!!!! Find out how you can EARN BIG!
Philanthropy Matters as we align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness which goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Focus Group is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements