Springfield, IL 62704
Job Description- Hospital Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLPTherapia Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to fill an opening with a hospital located near Spring
Date Posted: 2020-05-26
Job Description- Hospital Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
Therapia Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to fill an opening with a hospital located near Springfield, IL. The ideal candidates should have reliable forms of transportation and should have a master’s degree in speech language pathology.
Requirements of Hospital Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
- Masters in speech pathology/OR equivalent out of state license with good standing;
- Speech Language Pathology- Licensed in Illinois OR willing to obtain,
- Willing to undergo background check.
Benefits of the Job- Hospital Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
- Travel Allowance
- Full time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
Responsibilities of theHospital Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
- Provide aural rehabilitation for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Provide augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) systems for individuals with severe expressive and/or language comprehension disorders, such as autism spectrum disorder or progressive neurological disorders.
- Work with people who don't have speech, language, or swallowing disorders, but want to learn how to communicate more effectively (e.g., work on accent modification or other forms of communication enhancement).
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist