JOB TITLE: Occupational Therapist
Located in Oak Forest, ILCalling All SLPs!! Come join EDU Healthcare and find out why we are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country! We provide competitive pay, ongoing support, continuing education, and MORE - Check us out on Glassdoor! EDU Healthcare is known for our outstanding professional relationships with our providers and for creating the BEST employee experience in our industry. Have we piqued your interest? If so, call us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow