JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Located in Naperville, ILExciting new SLP positions now available in DuPage County, IL We are looking for the best of the best! EDU Healthcare focuses on hiring providers with 5 core values: Integrity, Trust, Quality, Efficiency, and Dedication. Our healthcare providers love working with our team. We make sure that you will feel valued and supported throughout the year. Help us make a difference in the lives of our students! Call our recruiting team today at 866-757-1272!!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We partner with our clients to deliver services to meet needs of their special and exceptional student populations. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive the educational health-related services in order to grow and develop in their educational plan. We have extension knowledge and expertise in delivering these services to the school systems.
Come join the family!
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referal bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow