JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 362885
LOCATION: Lincolnshire, IL
DESCRIPTION: Brand new upcoming need for a SLP to work with a Junior High School.
Provide therapeutic services to speech-language impaired students and itinerant services to private school students with an Individual Service Plan (ISP).
Complete screenings and thorough assessments of language, articulation, voice and fluency disorders, and write reports to accompany evaluations.
Call us today at 866-857-1272!!
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow