Deerfield, IL 60015 US
Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for elementary school students for a short-term assignment ending in mid-
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2019-01-17
Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services for elementary school students for a short-term assignment ending in mid-February. This is an immediate need.
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: Two days per week
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist
- Working with social and emotional disabilities
- Working with language and vocabulary
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist in the state of Illinois
- School Certification (PEL) Type 73 in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4299044
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist