Cook County, ILFull Time
Posted: October 2nd, 2022
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Developmental Therapists for our Early Intervention openings in Cook County, IL!
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class services. Our teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite Developmental Therapists across the nation and beyond. Join our team today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a difference.
Early Intervention Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one services to children birth to 3 in their natural settings, such as in their home, daycare, or community
- Work with families to help guide and assist children birth to 3
- Work closely with families and the regional center to provide essential services
- Work with families to support their child's progress
- Work with the administrative team to help schedule and manage child's services
- Bachelor's Degree related to Early Childhood or Education
- IL Early Intervention Credential (we can help you obtain this)
- Must have proof of current COVID Vaccination or submit to weekly testing
- Reliable transportation
Benefits Made for You!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements