Marietta, GA 30062 US
Interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists and CFs for our school-based openings for the 18/19 SY in Marietta, GA!JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS
Date Posted: 2018-03-18
- New grads welcome to apply
- K-12 students
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- GA SLP License, GA Educator Certification and Fingerprints at District required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at not cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)