College Park, GA US
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) are encouraged to apply for these job openings at a school district near College Park, GA. SLPs will be working full-time, itinerantly through
Date Posted: 2018-12-15
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) are encouraged to apply for these job openings at a school district near College Park, GA. SLPs will be working full-time, itinerantly throughout the district, at two school sites, full-time. The typical caseload will be 50-55 students, with varied disabilities, including ED and ASD students, as well as mild to moderate students. Highly experienced SLPs with a background in schools-based settings, are encouraged to apply for a more advanced caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Communicative Disorders
- ASHA Certificate in Clinical Competence (CCC’s) preferred
- Previous pediatric experience, especially in school setting
- IEP and IEP meeting experience
- Able to collaborate with other professionals to further student success
Contact Megan Forde at 813-792-3408 or email Megan.Forde@SunbeltStaffing.com for consideration, for this position or any other Speech Language Pathology positions.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)