Cave Spring, GA 30124 US
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists and CFs for the 19/20 SY in Cave Spring, GA! Job Requirements Proficiency in American Sign Language GA SLP li
Date Posted: 2019-05-20
- Proficiency in American Sign Language
- GA SLP license
- Clinical Fellows welcome to apply
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing population
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)