Atlanta, GA 30349 US
Do you want to work for a great company that cares about you and wants to find that special position where you can meet your full potential as a therapist?Comprehensive Therapy Consultants is that com
Comprehensive Therapy Consultants
Tel: (770) 425-6661
Date Posted: 2018-11-02
Do you want to work for a great company that cares about you and wants to find that special position where you can meet your full potential as a therapist?
Comprehensive Therapy Consultants is that company and we are currently recruiting to fill positions in school systems for the 2018-19 school year.
**Hiring for - Clayton, Forsyth, Cherokee, Paulding and Cobb Counties**
At Comprehensive Therapy Consultants, we are small enough to get to know you as an individual but large enough to offer the following:
· Sign on bonus
· Excellent compensation
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Matching retirement plan
· Life insurance
· Support and mentoring for new graduates
· Continuing education
· Professional liability insurance
· Full time, part time, and PRN positions
CTC has been providing school based therapy services since 1984. We are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic therapists who want to make a difference in the lives of children. If you are an experienced therapist or a new graduate and would like to join our team of “A +” therapists please contact us to discuss your future. Our philosophy is very personal and we commit to:
· Respect and consideration for others
· A company culture that provides growth and support
· Being a company that exhibits integrity in all areas
- Speech - Language Pathologist, CCC or Speech - Language Pathologist, CF
- State License
We look forward to talking with you.
Please contact us today!!
(770)425-6661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View all our open position in Georgia and Florida at
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)