Naples, FL 34112
Therapia Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to fill an opening with a school district located near Naples, Florida. The ideal candidates should have reliable form
Date Posted: 2020-02-25
Therapia Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to fill an opening with a school district located near Naples, Florida. The ideal candidates should have reliable forms of transportation and should have a master’s degree in speech language pathology.
Requirements of Speech Therapist
- Masters in speech pathology/OR equivalent out of state license with good standing;
- Speech Language Pathology- Licensed in Florida OR willing to obtain,
- Willing to undergo background check.
Benefits of the Job
- Travel Allowance
- Full time
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- 401k or long term incentives
- Company perks
Responsibilities of the Speech Therapist
- Maintains a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Assess students with speech or language disorders, diagnose and identify disorders, and determine eligibility for services.
- As part of a team, develop and implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs). Determines speech and language goals and objectives.
- Develops speech and language treatment plans. Provides appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech/language goals in the IEP.
- Maintain records for the purpose of providing written documentation of services provided and student progress.
- Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
- Travel between sites, as assigned, to perform therapeutic activities.
- Supervises Speech-Language Pathology Assistants.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow