Jacksonville, FL 32210 US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services through our onl
The Therapy Source Team
Date Posted: 2020-07-13
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide speech services through our online platform for charter school students. In this role you can work from anywhere, however, a Florida license and school certification are required. This position has a building caseload with flexible scheduling, no minimum or maximum hours, and is for the 2020/2021 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary: High hourly rate
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Florida
- School Certification in the state of Florida
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provide appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting, as required.
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 4976400
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist