Jacksonville, FL 32207 US
Make a Difference - Join Our Team! Join the Invo-Progressus Team in Jacksonville, FL and be a part of the best! We are currently seeking full and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists and CFYs to pro
Invo HealthCare-Progressus Therapy
Career Services Manager
Date Posted: 2019-09-20
Make a Difference - Join Our Team! Join the Invo-Progressus Team in Jacksonville, FL and be a part of the best! We are currently seeking full and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists and CFYs to provide services in a K-12 school program for the 2019-2020 School Year. Are you currently in school? Let us provide the support and mentoring you need during your CF or your first year after graduation. We will provide you with tools, resources, professional development and valuable counsel every step of the way. Apply today or call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
- Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
- Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many More!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow