Laurel, DE 19956 US
JOIN US— AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US! We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for the 17/18 SY for our school-based op
Date Posted: 2018-02-25
- DE State License, TB test, Criminal Background, DE Child Abuse Registry and ASHA CCC's required
- Serving Elementary students, Full-Time (35 hours per week), materials and supplies provided by District
We are part of The Stepping Stones Group, which includes our family of special education brands such as; Cumberland, MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, SOS and Pathways to Speech. We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US, with continual access to our clinical teams for support and guidance - no matter where you’re located!
Our growing teams we can offer you:
- Our Foundations for Success Mentoring Program (not just for new grads)
- Explore the country with our nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations)
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- OPT/H1B Sponsorship *for select locations
- Clinical Support - where and when you need it the most!
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you — All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)