West Hartford, CT 06107
About UsCBS Therapy is a locally based therapy company created by therapists for therapists. Unlike other therapy companies, CBS Therapy Directors are practicing SLP’s and are accessible to any
Date Posted: 2020-05-16
CBS Therapy is a locally based therapy company created by therapists for therapists. Unlike other therapy companies, CBS Therapy Directors are practicing SLP’s and are accessible to any staff member. They speak your language and share your challenges. CBS Therapy is interested in helping SLP’s find rewarding experiences that are tailor-made for their strengths, interests and schedules.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP CCC OR CF)
Hartford County, CT
Currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a FT school placement.
Successful candidates will have:
- Master’s Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- or be a Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow (CF) as defined by the American Speech Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- DOE Certification or DOH State Licensure
- Responsibilities of the Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP CCC OR CF)
- Provide both 1:1 (one on one) and group therapy services for students.
- Complete all SLP required documentation/scheduling/preparation for students.
- Potentially attend IEP/MDT/504 meetings to discuss student performance/recommendations as pertaining to speech language therapy related issues.
- Write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, and other professionals
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow