Sasco River Center is an innovative, family-centered, multidisciplinary practice offering a wide range of diagnostic and therapy services for children, adolescents, young adults, and families. We specialize in collaborative and comprehensive testing, psychotherapy and sensory processing.
We are currently seeking part-time and full-time Speech and Language Pathologists to join our team!
- Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Connecticut license (or license eligible)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from completion of CFY and at least 2 years clinical experience evaluating and treating communication disorders
- Extensive training in, and experience utilizing, research-based methodologies for providing Speech and Language Therapy services
- Ability to complete SLP Evaluations including those for children on the autism spectrum
- Knowledge of augmentative communications strategies and CAPD a plus
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and prioritize clinical demands
- Exemplary organizational skills; and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills when dealing with clients, and Center staff at all levels.
- Participation in multidisciplinary evaluations, intake sessions and direct SLP services including
- diagnostic evaluations with thorough written evaluation and parent consultations
- individualized services for children with language disorders and language-based learning disabilities
- develop outcome-based intervention programs
- establish protocol for diagnostic evaluations with Diagnostic Director
- Consult to school-based teams on IEP goals
- Establish protocol for developing individual intervention plans
- Present at Center’s Grand Rounds meeting yearly
- Present twice yearly at our community presentation series
Review of applications begins immediately. To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For more information about Sasco River Center, please go to www.sascoriver.com.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist