Denver, CO 80219 US
Speech Language Pathologist needed for a long term contract position. This position will service.the local schools in the area. This is a full time position for this and next school year. This positio
Date Posted: 2019-04-18
Speech Language Pathologist needed for a long term contract position. This position will service.
the local schools in the area. This is a full time position for this and next school year. This position has a manageable case load with a wide range of disabilities and offers an excellent compensation package with optional benefits and housing/location assistance if needed.
Our speech therapists service patients ranging in age from birth to 21 years, with various disabilities. Whether you are looking to work in a Specialty, Elementary, Middle or a High School setting, we hope to find the perfect position for you! Sunbelt Staffing is passionate about our therapists and the children they serve.
The job functions will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Performs comprehensive evaluations of students using standardized testing tools and non-standardized testing tools.
2. Provides speech therapy for a wide range of pediatric diagnoses that include: Down's syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, genetic disorders and developmental delays.
3. Completes all documentation required for each student on time, within the specified time period.
4. Communicates to appropriate members of staff, student and family members regarding student needs and progress, either by documentation or, if necessary, direct contact.
Send your resume to:
or call Jeanette at:
813-792-3417 for consideration.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)