The Speech Pathology Group (SPG) is currently interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for school-based, clinic, and telehealth positions. Join our multidisciplinary team and be part of an amazing professional network. Rooted in California, SPG offers unlimited opportunities to jump start your career or, if looking for a change, to take your career to new heights! SPG’s widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services is a direct result of its dedication to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program, offering frequent and relevant professional growth opportunities and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG is small enough to provide 1:1 collegial support, but also large enough to provide comprehensive compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement.
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Pay-Down Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring for EACH employee
- AAC Mentorship Program
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, Behavior and SLPA Support
- Free access to Assessment Measures, Resources, Tools
- Monthly Free In-House CEUs (live and remote)
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits Packages
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Reputation, Reputation, Reputation
- Representing SPG’s core values and executing delivery of highest quality of services (We help get you there!)
- Conducting Standardized and Alternative Assessments
- Writing Comprehensive Evaluation Reports
- Consulting and collaborating with Parent/Teacher/IEP Team regarding Service Delivery Modifications, Accommodations and/or Generalization of Skills
- Delivering on-site or remote Speech and Language Therapy Services
- Maintaining daily Therapy Logs, Data Collection Records, and Attendance Registers
- IEPs – Writing Goals related to Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
- Attendance at Mandatory Site-level or Special Ed Meetings
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Early Intervention
- Telehealth (in specific areas)
Call Mary Piermarini at (925) 945-1474 x129 or email at email@example.com for more information.
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant