Walnut Creek, CA 94596
The Speech Pathology Group (SPG), a leading California provider of speech/language services, has immediate full- and part-time positions available for SLPs with specialization in Augmentative & Al
The Speech Pathology Group
Tel: 9259451474 x143
Date Posted: 2020-08-07
The Speech Pathology Group (SPG), a leading California provider of speech/language services, has immediate full- and part-time positions available for SLPs with specialization in Augmentative & Alternative Communication (AAC) to work with our AAC Specialists team and SLPs providing services in the Bay Area.
You will find working with The Speech Pathology Group is more than just a job. At SPG we provide the tools and the unparalleled support of a highly skilled team of specialized professionals to nurture you for career advancement and success. Our AAC Specialists network, collaborate, and share ideas, templates, documents, and supports.
SPG’s dynamic and knowledgeable employees receive top compensation and competitive benefits. Every SPG employee is paired with a Clinical Supervisor for resource and onsite support.
- 2 or more years of AAC experience, with the full range of modalities: high to low tech
- Ability to provide AAC evaluations independently
- Ability to complete both medical and educational funding requirements successfully
- Experience with AAC implementation
- Experience with training communication partners
- Interest in mentoring providing district-wide trainings
- Interest in providing mentoring to SLPs new to AAC
- Duties include providing AAC Services (assessments, recommendations, training, consultations, and coordination of assistive technology solutions) to a wide variety of school-aged students in both general education, inclusion and special education programs. This may also include providing interventions with students that use AAC
- Work in a collaborative model approach to provide technical support and guidance with students, families, staff and related providers
Additional Salary Information
- Medical, vision and dental benefits, 401K with company match, professional liability insurance, professional development and therapy materials supply budget, free CEUS, licensing and certification renewal monies
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- AAC Specialist