Santa Rosa, CA 95401 US
Work Hard and Be Kind We work to attract, empower and retain the finest therapists so that every human can manifest their full potential. We, TherapyTravelers, hold our (4) core values at high esteem
Date Posted: 2019-11-24
The 2019-2020 School Year is here and we are looking for a full-time School Speech Language Pathologist (full year contract) for a terrific school in Roseland, CA.
This candidate will work with K-6 students and must have IEP and case management experience.
This district consists of a team of passionate educators, engaged and supportive parents, and dozens of children who are in desperate need of your life-giving excellence!
1. Master of Science in Communication Disorders, Speech-Language Pathology or similar coursework from an accredited program
2. Successful completion of PRAXIS
3. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
4. Valid SLP license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
TherapyTravelers is a culture of appreciation! Our therapists continue to work for us year after year because they feel seen, supported, and cherished by us; they appreciate our unique culture of corporate responsibility; and because we have the best contracts around (which include incredible pay + benefits).
We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity. #workhardbekind. Don’t take our word for it – see what some of our therapists have to say working for TherapyTravelers.
Our benefits are out of this world too!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- Paid Professional Development Time
- Paid Holiday Time
- Direct Deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- CEU Membership
- 8 to 52 week contracts
- 5 year service tropical vacation!
- 10 year service $10,000 cash bonus!
- Supportive front and back office team
We believe that Happy Therapists make Happy Students!
Please apply to this role by clicking on the link at the bottom of this job post or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
If this isn’t the job that you are searching for, please check out our other postings – we have contracts all over the US!
Here are just a few:
|Portland, OR||Chicago, IL||Phoenix, AZ||Avon, MA|
|Belfast, ME||Beach Park, IL||Hollywood, FL||Salem, OR|
|Yakima, WA||Houston, TX||Boone, NC||Rangley, CO|
|Marion, NC||Detroit, MI||Chesapeake, VA||Windsor, MI|
|Greely, CO||Raleigh, NC||Westfield, NC||Woodworth, LA|
|Fairbanks, AK||Chandler, AZ||Denver, CO||Westport, CT|
|Riverview, DE||Wilton Manors, FL||Martinez, GA||Grovertown, GA|
|Boise, ID||Chicago, IL||St John, IN||Bardstown, KY|
And all throughout California:
|Alameda||Amador||Contra Costa||El Dorado|
|Kern County||Imperial County||Kings County||Los Angeles County|
|Marin County||Mendocino County||Monterey County||Orange County|
|Riverside County||Sacramento County||San Benito County||San Bernardino|
|San Diego||San Francisco||San Joaquin Valley||San Mateo|
|Santa Barbara County||Santa Clara County||Santa Cruz County||Shasta County|
|Sonoma County||Tulare County||Ventura County|
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow