San Francisco, CA 94110
The Speech Pathology Group (SPG) is currently seeking full-time and part-time SLPs, AAC/AT specialists and bilingual specialists to join our professional team. Rooted in California, SPG offers un
The Speech Pathology Group
Katherine-Marie (KM) Gonzales
Tel: (925) 945-1474 x143
Date Posted: 2020-03-30
The Speech Pathology Group (SPG) is currently seeking full-time and part-time SLPs, AAC/AT specialists and bilingual specialists to join our professional team. Rooted in California, SPG offers unlimited opportunities to jump start your career or, if looking for a change, to take your career to new heights! SPG’s widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services is a direct result of its dedication to providing ALL employees with a unique mentoring program, offering frequent and relevant professional growth opportunities and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG is small enough to provide 1:1 collegial support, but also large enough to provide comprehensive compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement.
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Pay-Down Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring for EACH employee
- AAC Mentorship Program aligned with ASHA Certification (2020)
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, Behavior and SLPA Support
- Monthly Free In-House CEUs (live and remote)
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits Packages
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Reputation, Reputation, Reputation
- Early Intervention
Call Mary Piermarini at (925) 945-1474 x129 or email at Mary@speechpath.com for more information.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant