EBS Healthcare (now part of the Stepping Stones Group) is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for our Early Intervention Clinic openings in San Diego, CA!
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class speech and language services. Our teams are constantly raising the bar to excite, inspire and unite Speech Language Pathologists across the nation and beyond. Join our team today! Together we can continue to transform lives and make a difference.
Early Intervention Responsibilities:
- Provide one on one services to children birth to 21 in their natural settings, such as in their home, daycare, or community
- Work with families to help guide and assist children birth to 21
- Work closely with families and the regional center to provide essential services
- Work with families to support their child's progress
- Work with the administrative team to help schedule and manage child's services
- Master's Degree
- CA Professional License
- CA Early Intervention Certificate (we can help you obtain this)
- Must have proof of current COVID Vaccination or submit to weekly testing
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus!
- Reliable transportation
Benefits Made for You!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow