93901 Salinas, CA 93901
ATX Learning is seeking Speech Language Pathologist near Salinas, California. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization.Details of AssignmentPosition: Full-time (
Tel: (800) 846-5120*123
Date Posted: 2018-03-07
ATX Learning is seeking Speech Language Pathologist near Salinas, California. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization.
Details of Assignment
- Position: Full-time (7 Hrs/Day)
- Case Load: Mild/Moderate
- Duties: Speech and Language Therapy and Case Management
- Start date: Jan 8th, 2018
- End date: June 1st, 2018
- Number of sites : 1
- Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Career Growth
- Travel Bonus
- Housing Reimbursement
- Paid licensing fees
- Wonderful budget for tools
- Genuine appreciation
- Longevity bonus
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Valid California* state license as a SLP
- Minimum One year of experience required
*If you don’t have CA state license, you can apply for that and we’ll reimburse the amount.
- Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
- Management of all aspects of students programming.
- Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
- Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges
- Development and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist